The roadways of Boston are more dangerous than ever before. Even if you have never been involved in an accident, you must realize that there are other drivers who are not nearly as safe.
The best thing you can do is exercise caution at all times. This holds true regardless of your age, type of vehicle, or destination. Along with this, always assume that the other driver is going to make a mistake – this will keep you on your toes.
Unfortunately, there have been many serious accidents in and around the Boston area over the past week. Here are several news stories that show just how dangerous the roadways can be:
1. Woman Hit by Car Fighting for Life
2. Innocent driver killed during Brockton police chase
3. Motorcyclist dies in Meriden highway crash
4. One Person Seriously Hurt In Overnight Crash
5. Boston woman killed, several injured in crash
It seems that being involved in a Boston auto accident is becoming a common occurrence for many. Hopefully you can continue to stay safe while on the road.