Constance M. Toomey
Address: One Washington Mall Boston,
Email: [email protected]
Position: Senior Associate
With Firm: Since 2000
Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. Compassionately Representing Injured Clients
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about what to do next. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. can help. We have been representing injured people in Massachusetts for decades, and we are here to help you too.
When you are injured in an accident, you may be facing medical bills, lost wages, and other costs. You should not have to bear this burden alone. The at-fault party should be held responsible for your damages. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
Who is Attorney Constance M. Toomey?
Senior Associate Constance M. Toomey has dedicated much of her life to helping car crash victims, and injured workers get back on their feet. She graduated magnum cum laude at Suffolk University Law School in 1999 with a Juris Doctorate. Her compassion and her ability to get justice for her clients have earned her the respect of both her colleagues and adversaries in the courtroom.
Attorney Toomey is a member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, as well as the Boston Bar Association. In addition to these professional memberships, she also devotes her time to Catholic Charities. Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, Attorney Toomey is multifaceted and a terrific communicator with her clients.
How Does Experience Impact the Quality of a Lawyer?
Attorney Toomey has significant courtroom experience. This is important because if your case does not settle, you will need an attorney who knows how to present your case to a jury and get you the best possible verdict. In one trial, she secured a $1.3 million-dollar verdict for her client, who suffered injuries in a car collision. Her knowledge of personal injury law and the strategies she has developed over the years make her a valuable part of your injury claim. Experience like this is hard to find. That is why you need Constance M. Toomey on your side.
Contact Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. Today for a Free Case Evaluation
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, it’s important to seek legal help as soon as possible. The sooner you contact a personal injury lawyer, the sooner they can get to work on your case. Our law firm offers free case evaluations so that potential clients can learn more about their legal options without any obligation. If you decide to move forward with Joel H. Schwartz, P.C., you can be confident knowing that you will not have to pay any fees unless we win your case!
- Regis College | B.A. Spanish 1997
summa cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School | J.D. 1999
magna cum laude
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Massachusetts 1999
- Massachusetts Bar Association, member
- Boston Bar Association, member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, member
Honors, Awards & Recognition
- $158,000 – Scooter Injury – Left Arm Surgery
- $80,000 – Worker’s Compensation – Fell two stories
- $95,000 – Passenger in Uninsured Claim – Shoulder Problem
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- $425,000 – Worker’s Compensation – Carbon Monoxide Death
- $1,320,000 Payout – $485,000 Present Day Value – Rearend Collision – Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- $175,000 – Defective Dress Shoe – Ankle Fracture
- Spanish Award
Classes – Seminars Taught
- Brazilian Work Center Seminar – 5/14/2005
- Centro do Trabalhador Brasileiro Seminar – 2/12/2005
- Centro do Trabalhador Brasileiro Seminar – 12/13/2003
- Centro do Trabalhador Brasileiro Seminar – 8/2/2003
- Centro do Trabalhador Brasileiro Seminar – 5/17/2003
- Worker’s Compensation Seminar – Greater Boston Legal Services – 5/21/2002
- Boston Legal Services
Worker’s Compensation Seminar – Program Chair
- Boston Legal Services, Boston, MA
- Suffolk University Housing Clinic
- Somerville District Court – internship
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Catholic charities
Interests & Hobbies