Steven A. Schwartz
Address: One Washington Mall Boston, MA 02108
Email: [email protected]
Position: Managing Partner, Supervising Attorney
With Firm: Since 1988
Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. Help Injured Victims Get Back on Their Feet
Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. has a long history of results and service. We have represented clients in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, and more.
No matter how your accident happened or what type of injuries you sustained, we are here to help you get the compensation you need to move on with your life. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that an accident can take on a person, and we will fight tirelessly to get you the maximum amount of damages possible.
Who is Attorney Steven A. Schwartz?
Managing partner Steven A. Schwartz has been assisting injured victims in Boston and throughout Massachusetts for many years. Focusing on auto accidents, general liability, workers’ comp, and litigation, attorney Steven A. Schwartz has forged a reputation for being a tough negotiator and an even tougher litigator.
Whether you were hit by a car while walking or riding your bike, injured in a slip and fall accident, or hurt on the job, Steven A. Schwartz will work diligently to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Does Experience Matter When Hiring a Lawyer?
When it comes to personal injury law, experience does matter. Insurance companies have entire teams of lawyers and adjusters whose job it is to minimize the amount of money they have to pay out on claims. To level the playing field, you need an experienced attorney on your side who knows how to deal with the insurance companies and get you the maximum compensation possible.
Steven A. Schwartz has a laundry list of honors and awards, including a rating of 10 from AVVO and winning Man of the Year in Law 2009. His experience at other firms and working as counsel for other organizations has allowed him to gain valuable knowledge and insight that he uses to get his clients the best possible results.
Contact Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. Today for a Free Case Evaluation
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, it’s important to seek legal help as soon as possible. The sooner you contact a personal injury lawyer, the sooner they can get to work on your case. Our law firm offers free case evaluations so that potential clients can learn more about their legal options without any obligation. If you decide to move forward with Joel H. Schwartz, P.C., you can be confident knowing that you will not have to pay any fees unless we win your case!
- Harvard University 1983
- University of Rochester | B.A. Psychology 1988
magna cum laude
- Northeastern University School of Law | J.D. 1991
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Massachusetts 1991
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts 1992
- U.S. Appeals Court of Massachusetts 1992
- Massachusetts Bar Association, member
– Law Practice Management Section Council, current member
– Nominated Web Liaison for LPM 2006-2007
– Nominated Legislative Liaison for LPM 2007-2010
– Nominated Worker’s Compensation Group Liaison 2009-2010
- Boston Bar Association, member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, member
Honors, Awards & Recognition
- AVVO rating 10.0 Superb (Independent Rating)
- 1 of 150 attorneys selected across the country to answer legal questions on LAWYERS.COM – 2011 to present
- Top Litigation Lawyer in Massachusetts – 2014 to present – recognized by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Extraordinary Partner Certificate – 2013-2014 – honored by the Massachusetts Alliance of Portuguese Speakers
- Man of The Year in Law 2009 – recognized by the American Biographical Institute
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Leadership and Achievement Award 2006-2007
- Patriot Ledger
- Featured Author – Book – “Fighting For Justice”, Expert Press
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
General Counsel’s Office
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Boston, MA
- Parker & Cohen, Boston, MA
Classes – Seminars Taught
- Head Speaker at Japanese Consulting Firm Funai Soken STUDY Tour – 10/9/2014
- Frequent legal contributor to LAWQA.com – 2011 to present
- Massachusetts Bar Association – Dial-A-Lawyer Program – 9/7/2011
- Mass. Bar Association Seminar – Featured Speaker – Turbocharge Your Practice: A Primer for Going Paperless – 8/12/08
- Mass. Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Conference – Featured Speaker – Legal Technology and Practice Management Tips – 4/28/08
- MBA’s Practically Speaking Newsletter – Article – It’s Time to Jott! – 4/10/2008
- Mass. Bar Association Annual Conference for Lawyers – Featured Speaker – Practicing in an Electronic World – 3/2/07
- Lead Paint Liability – Brockton Housing Authority
- 06/01/92 – Program Chair
Interests & Hobbies
- Amigos de la Americas
- Easter Seals
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Walk for Hunger
- Massachusetts Leukemia Society