Weymouth Personal Injury Lawyer
Experience, dedication, and a winning record are what you’ll get if you work with a Weymouth injury lawyer at our firm.
After you’ve suffered a serious injury, you have the right to file a claim seeking compensation. But in order to be successful, you may need the help of a qualified Weymouth personal injury lawyer. The experienced attorneys at Joel H. Schwartz, PC are here to help you find success.
Types of Weymouth Personal Injury Claims
After your accident, you’ll likely be wondering whether your serious injury warrants legal action and whether your claim will be considered viable in court. After all, getting hurt is sometimes a normal part of life, and not all incidents are covered under Massachusetts personal injury law.
Basically, if your injury is a result of another person’s negligent or reckless behavior, a Weymouth accident injury lawyer will likely be able to argue on your behalf to recover compensation for your damages.
To better understand what’s considered a viable personal injury claim, see the examples below:
- Car Accidents – A motor vehicle crash is bound to happen to most people at least once. But if another party’s negligent behavior caused your crash, you’re likely eligible to seek compensation. Examples of driver negligence may include texting and drunk driving.
- Medical Malpractice – If you are hurt while in the care of a health professional like a surgeon or nurse, the party or medical facility may be liable for your damages. Medical negligence may include operating on the wrong body part or failing to diagnose a serious disease.
- Workplace Accidents – Especially in dangerous fields like the construction industry, it’s crucial that employees are provided a safe environment. Under certain circumstances, injured workers in Weymouth can pursue personal injury compensation.
- Premises Liability – Guests and patrons need to be provided a safe and hazard-free environment whenever they legally enter another person’s property. When dog bites, slip-and-falls, and other premises liability accidents occur due to a property owner’s negligence, victims can sue.
- Product Liability – When a manufacturer fails to ensure that its products are safe for use, victims can file a claim for compensation. Children’s toys, foods, electronics, and beauty products are often the subject of product liability claims.
Compensation for All of Your Damages
The primary responsibility your personal injury lawyer in Weymouth will have is fighting for full and fair compensation for all of the hardships you’re facing because of your injuries. We’ll assess the extent of your damages, assign a value to your claim, and pursue every cent you’re owed.
You may be eligible to recover compensation for the following damages:
- Medical care
- Property damage
- Loss of earning capacity
- Lost wages during your recovery period
- Wrongful death benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
Contact a Weymouth Personal Injury Attorney
If you suffered a serious injury because of another person’s reckless behavior, our team at Joel H. Schwartz, PC is here for you. We will do everything in our power to ensure your claim is successful and that the liable party is held financially accountable.
To schedule a no-cost consultation with a Weymouth personal injury lawyer, give our team a call today at 1-800-660-2270 or fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.