Somerville Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another, you have a right to seek compensation. Find out what your next step should be by speaking with a Somerville personal injury lawyer.
Sadly, the world isn’t always a safe place. The potential for being injured on any given day is always present, and when we do find ourselves involved in some sort of accident, recovery can be tough. Whether you’re struggling with a permanent disability or you’re having a hard time recouping compensation from an insurance agency after an accident, a Somerville personal injury lawyer is your best chance at expediting the recovery process and moving on with your life.
Our team at Joel H. Schwartz, PC will stop at nothing to ensure that you are taken care of. With our legal experience and extensive knowledge, we will fight on your behalf to help you garner the most successful outcome for your personal injury case.
Know Who Caused Your Catastrophic Injury
Although you really can be hurt in any sort of way, it’s not always easy to know who was responsible for causing the accident. Identifying everyone responsible is critical for your case, however.
Your Somerville personal injury lawyer will be able to help you identify who was financially liable so that you can name them in your injury claim:
- Traffic Accidents – Vehicular collisions are easily some of the most commonly occurring sources of personal injury cases. Whether you were hurt in a car, semi-truck, or motorcycle crash, a number of different parties could be at fault, including other drivers, parts manufacturers, and roadcrews.
- Product Liability – The last thing anyone wants to deal with when purchasing a product is sustaining injuries as a result of the purchase. If you were hurt using a product as intended, we’ll need to identify where in the production chain the defect occurred. Fault could lie with the product manufacturer, the wholesaler, the store where you purchased the product, or the manufacturer of the parts that were used to make the product.
- Medical Malpractice – When you go to the doctor, you are trusting him or her with your health. When this trust is broken and you sustain injuries as a result of medical negligence, you have the right to file a claim for compensation.
- Slip-and-Falls – When you get hurt due to negligent property conditions, it’s not always easy to prove that the property owner was responsible. Your case needs to prove that the owner should have or did know about the danger and failed to address it.
How Much Is Your Injury Claim Worth?
When you get injured in an accident, you have the right to seek compensation to help you recover and to alleviate the financial burden you’re likely under. Your Somerville personal injury lawyer will help you identify all of the financial expenses and lost quality of life you’ve suffered because of the accident.
Unfortunately, you can’t count on the insurance to do this for you, as they’ll likely offer you a settlement that only covers your most obvious losses. You don’t want to risk accepting an offer that leaves you paying out of pocket later.
These are just a few of the damages that you might be able to recover compensation for:
- Reimbursement for time off work due to recovery and for reduced future earning potential
- Any and all medical expenses, including doctor’s visits, medications, hospitalization, and more
- Compensation for property damage
- Payment for emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Help from a Somerville Serious Injury Lawyer
If you were recently injured in an accident in Massachusetts and are seeking legal guidance to move forward with your claim, look no further than the team at Joel H. Schwartz, PC. We have over fifty years’ experience helping injured victims recover compensation, and we can help you, too.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your claim with a Somerville personal injury lawyer, give us a call at 1-800-660-2270 or fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.