Newton Personal Injury Lawyer
Get full compensation for a serious injury that was caused by someone else’s negligence by working with a Newton personal injury lawyer.
Let’s say that you were involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and broke your leg. You go to the doctor and they put you in a cast. Then a couple weeks later, you get the bill. Is it right for you to have to pay that? Not a chance.
Many people on a daily basis are involved in accidents that weren’t their fault. And those same people get injured and then left to foot the bill. The best way to avoid that is to hire a Newton personal injury lawyer from Joel H. Schwartz, PC to fight for the compensation you need.
In addition to filing your claim, your attorney will handle all the communication with the insurance companies. You may be thinking that you can do this yourself, and you’re technically not wrong. Unfortunately, however, the insurance companies are not on your side. They want to settle quickly and for as little money as possible regardless of whose fault it was, which is what makes working with an attorney so important.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents
Almost any type of accident can cause a serious injury; however, the most common types of accidents seen by your Newton personal injury lawyer are as follows:
- Traffic Accidents – Where you were involved in a wreck with another motorist driving a car, semi-truck, or motorcycle that was caused by their negligence or road hazards
- Medical Malpractice – Meaning injuries sustained from avoidable complications suffered during a routine doctor visit or more serious injuries sustained in surgery
- Product Liability – Any injuries that you incurred as a result of using a defective product
- Premises Liability – When you’re injured on someone else’s property or residence because of a hazard present
Even if your specific case doesn’t fall under one of these broad categories, your attorney can still get you the compensation you deserve. The amount of money you could receive will vary depending on many factors.
What Is My Catastrophic Injury Claim Worth?
The main thing you probably want to know is how much money you are eligible for after your accident. While this number can’t be estimated without all of the facts in hand, typical expenses covered by a settlement should include the following damages:
- Medical bills, both current and future
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost wages, income, or earning potential
- General pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Transportation or home renovation necessitated by your injury
These are just a few examples of the types of damages generally included in a personal injury claim. Many more factors may be taken into account. The best way to find out how much compensation you are eligible to receive is to contact a Newton personal injury lawyer.
Connect with a Newton Serious Injury Lawyer
Regardless of the type of accident, you want to be sure that whoever caused it pays you the compensation you need to recover. This isn’t a process that you should undertake on your own. Furthermore, simply filing a claim with an insurance company might not lead to the results you are expecting.
Contact a Newton personal injury lawyer from Joel H. Schwartz, PC by completing the form below or by giving us a call directly at 1-800-660-2270.