Medford Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Find out how to win the compensation you need by calling a Medford motorcycle crash lawyer.
Unfortunately, riding a motorcycle can be dangerous. Motorcyclists face unique risks on the road, and when they’re involved in accidents, the results can be devastating.
If you are struggling to get by after a collision like this, a Medford motorcycle accident lawyer from Joel H. Schwartz, PC is here to help. We will work with you to file a claim against the liable party so you can win compensation that helps you through your recovery and accounts for all of the damages you have suffered.
Evidence to Prove Your Case
Unfortunately, it isn’t uncommon for insurance companies to try to paint the motorcycle rider as the liable party, even when he or she didn’t do anything wrong to cause the accident. They tend to rely on negative, largely untrue stereotypes about motorcyclists being reckless, dangerous, uncaring, and unlawful.
But your Medford motorcycle wreck lawyer will ensure that these tactics aren’t successful. He or she will collect the necessary evidence to prove your true character and the fact that you were not negligent so you are able to collect the compensation you deserve.
Some pieces of evidence your attorney may collect to accomplish this task include the following:
- Your motorcycle helmet
- Photographs of the accident
- Photographs of your injuries
- Witness statements from parties who were present at the scene of the crash
- Video footage from nearby video cameras
- The other driver’s phone records
- Medical records from your post-accident examination
- The police report that was filed at the time of your accident
- Your driving record
- The other party’s driving record
Damages You May Recover
Once your motorcycle accident lawyer in Medford has shown the other party’s liability and the true extent of your injuries, he or she will then be tasked with helping you earn compensation that covers you both now and in the future. To do that, your lawyer may seek a variety of damages in your claim.
Depending on the unique circumstances of your crash, some types of damages your lawyer may choose to seek for your include the following:
- Complete medical care coverage both presently and in the future, which may include costs of appointments with your doctor, physical rehabilitation programs, medications, and travel expenses associated with your injury
- Compensation for wages you lost during your recovery, as well as any wages you anticipate losing in the future
- The cost of repairing or replacing your damaged motorcycle
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
Having a lawyer for this part of your case is important. Many Medford motorcycle accident victims who choose to forgo legal representation end up missing out on damages they don’t realize they need. They usually only think to ask for medical care coverage and property damage. Your lawyer will help ensure that you get all the benefits you deserve.
Consult with a Medford Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you were recently injured while riding your motorcycle and are interested in seeking compensation from the responsible party, don’t wait to contact the legal team at Joel H. Schwartz, PC.
An experienced and qualified Medford motorcycle accident lawyer will fight on your behalf to garner compensation that is worthy of your accident. Fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page or give us a call directly at 1-800-660-2270 to schedule an appointment today.