Malden Personal Injury Lawyer
Don’t let an accident that left you seriously injured go compensated. Get every penny you’re owed by working with a Malden personal injury attorney.
Suffering a significant injury is stressful enough on its own, but sometimes the aftermath can actually be worse. Whether you’re dealing with unforeseen medical bills or lost income from missing time at work while you recover, the last thing you need is an extended legal battle over the financial compensation you’re rightfully owed.
That’s why so many Massachusetts residents turn to Joel H. Schwartz, PC when they get injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Working with a Malden personal injury lawyer will allow you to recover the full value of your claim while protecting all of your legal rights.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Every personal injury case is unique and must be approached with that in mind. However, there are a number of accident types that are more commonly seen than others.
Understanding which of these categories your case falls within will help your injury lawyer investigate what happened. For example, a malpractice claim might require an investigation into the doctor’s training, while a car accident might require requesting cell phone records to determine if the other driver was distracted at the time of the crash.
Below are the most common accident types that result in personal injury claims:
- Traffic Accidents – Motor vehicle collisions can involve everything from cars and motorcycles to semi-trucks. The other driver, a business, or even a government entity could be at fault depending on the specifics of the crash.
- Medical Malpractice – if you suffered an injury while under the care of a healthcare provider, you have the right to seek compensation for their negligence.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – All property owners have a responsibility to maintain their grounds to safe standards. From slippery floors to stairwells in disrepair, if you were injured due to a slip-and-fall, the property owner can be held liable.
- Defective Products – Before a product can be released to the public, it must be free of dangerous defects. An injury caused by a manufacturer’s negligence means that you have the right to seek damages.
Compensation for Your Catastrophic Injury
The amount of compensation you are eligible for will depend directly on the nature of your injury. The medical care required by your recovery, how long you’ll be injured for, and the negative impact on your quality of life all need to be considered.
Your Malden injury attorney will ensure that your future needs are included in your compensation—not just your current losses. Getting you the funds you need to make a complete recovery and put the accident behind you will be our primary objective from the moment we start work on your case.
Some of the damages you might be able to include in your personal injury claim include the following:
- Medical expenses for medication, equipment, checkups, surgeries, and procedures
- Lost income and earning ability
- Transportation expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and disfigurement
- Lost enjoyment of life
Connect with a Malden Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, filing a personal injury claim could provide you with the compensation needed to make the fullest recovery possible.
Don’t try to tackle the process alone, however. Joel H. Schwartz, PC, is standing by and ready to help you build a compelling case and successfully resolve your claim. Schedule a free consultation with a Malden personal injury lawyer today by calling 1-800-660-2270 or by completing the form below.