Lynn Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
By working with a Lynn motorcycle accident lawyer, you can recover the financial damages you’ll need to recover from your crash and get your life back to normal.
If a motorcycle wreck has left you seriously injured or even hospitalized, you might be able to recover financial compensation that can be used to pay for your medical bills and other damages. While always an arduous process, this is especially true for motorcyclists. Insurance companies love to make use of the stereotype of the reckless and dangerous motorcycle rider, which they use to blame bikers for their accidents.
When successful, this tactic will reduce what the insurance company must pay you, as each percentage point of fault you are found responsible for will chip away at your financial award. You don’t have to let an insurer get away with this, however. A Lynn motorcycle accident lawyer from Joel H. Schwartz, PC can help you get the largest settlement possible—even if the insurance doesn’t want to play fair.
Investigating a Motorcycle Wreck for Fault
Successfully resolving your case will require building the strongest case possible from the available evidence to support your version of events. A compelling case will put you in a strong negotiating position and make it that much more likely that your motorcycle accident claim can settle out of court.
To this end, your Lynn motorcycle accident lawyer will investigate what happened so that all of the at-fault parties can be identified and their negligence clearly demonstrated. These are some of the factors that will need to be taken into consideration:
- Distracted Driving – Car drivers often miss the smaller profile of motorcycles as it is. A collision becomes that much more likely when a driver is texting on a cell phone or otherwise distracted.
- Drunk Driving – Because motorbikes are so much smaller than other vehicles, drivers often have trouble properly gauging distance related to the motorcyclist. When a driver is intoxicated, this issue is substantially compounded, making rear-end and left-turn collisions especially likely.
- Road Hazards – Issues such as potholes and uneven lanes are especially dangerous to motorcycles and lead to many single-vehicle accidents. If the road maintenance was lacking, you might have a case against the government agency responsible.
Know the Value of Your Motorbike Claim
Even with a clear case of fault in your favor, you won’t get a fair settlement if you don’t know what your claim is worth. This means taking an accounting of all financial expenses and non-economic losses caused by the motorcycle collision and your injuries. This is a task the insurance isn’t going to help you with; in fact, their objective will be to settle your case before you can identify all of the damages.
A Lynn motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm will work with you and your doctor so that none of your losses are missed during the evaluation process:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages and income
- Transportation expenses and motorcycle repair
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Lynn Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Don’t let the insurance company play games with your rights and your future after a motorcycle wreck. Joel H. Schwartz, PC can help you get the most compensation possible for your personal injury claim.
It all starts with a free consultation to discuss your case with an experienced Lynn motorcycle accident lawyer. To arrange a time for yours, call 1-800-660-2270 or complete the contact form below.