As a bicyclist, you have the right to share the road with automobiles. That being said, some drivers are not nearly as friendly and cautious as they should be. As a result, accidents can and do happen from time to time.
What to Look For When Choosing a Bicycle Accident Lawyer
In addition to experience, there are a couple of other things to consider when seeking the right bicycle accident lawyer. Here are a few of the most important features:
- Past success: You want a lawyer who has worked successfully on bicycle accident cases in the area. Always request information about past successes when choosing a lawyer.
- Availability: You need a lawyer who has the time available to handle your case. This includes collecting evidence and answering your questions.
- Knowledge of local laws: Bicycle laws vary from state to state and city to city. You need a lawyer who is familiar with the Boston area bicycle laws.
- Compassion: Bicycle accidents often lead to significant, life-changing injuries. You deserve a compassionate lawyer who understands what you are going through.
- Fair fees: Not all lawyers charge in the same method. We work on a contingency basis, which means we never charge you anything if we don’t win your case.
- Collaborative: Not all lawyers understand how collaborative the process should be. We turn to you before making any large decisions, and ensure it makes sense to your case.
Each of these elements will be useful as you navigate your bicycle accident case. You can learn a lot about a potential lawyer during the initial consultation meeting. This is your chance to discuss the details of your case and ask questions of your potential lawyer. We welcome any and all questions and know that it is an important part of the process.
Many bicycle accidents lead to severe injuries. This means who you choose to represent your case is an even more important decision. In addition to the funds you need to help with your recovery, you need a lawyer that will manage every detail for you. You shouldn’t have to communicate with insurance companies or worry about collecting evidence while you are still recovering. Leave your case to us and focus on what is most important, your wellbeing.
Why Work With Us for Your Bicycle Accident Case?
Have you been injured in a bicycle accident? If so, contacting an accident lawyer as soon as possible would be in your best interest. Over the years, we have helped many people injured in a bicycle accident receive compensation. With more than 45 years of experience, we know what it takes to help you get your life back on track.
We have experience dealing with every major insurance company in the area. For this reason, we know what they are all about and how their legal counsel will react when a lawsuit comes into play. Our legal team knows the ins and outs of the law and will do whatever it takes to protect your rights. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, contacting an experienced lawyer could be the best decision you ever make. We truly care about your future.