Have a Personal Injury Case? Find a Qualified Attorney | Joel H. Schwartz, P.C.Joel H. Schwartz, P.C.
Auto Accidents in Boston over the Past Week
December 5, 2011
Accidents in and around Boston
December 12, 2011
Show all

Have a Personal Injury Case? Find a Qualified Attorney

No two personal injury cases are identical. On the surface, it may appear that two cases are the same (auto accident, dog bite, etc.). However, this is never true. Every case has unique details, all of which need to be considered upon moving forward with a lawsuit.

If you feel that you have a personal injury case, you must contact a qualified attorney. Better yet, contact an attorney with experience in the appropriate area.

Some of the most common concentrations include:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Wrongful death
  • Dog bites
  • Slip and fall accidents
  • Medical malpractice
  • Social security disability
  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Nursing home abuse
  • Defective products
  • Workplace disability
  • Construction site accidents
  • Worker’s compensation

Were you or a loved one recently involved in an injury pertaining to one of the areas above? The only way to determine your status and whether or not you have a lawsuit is to contact a personal injury attorney.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.