Boston Plane Accident Lawyer
An aviation accident can easily leave you permanently disabled. Get the compensation you deserve by working with a Boston plane accident lawyer.
With all the advancements in technology and travel, you might think that getting from point A to point B via a small aircraft is a safe, risk-free option. But sadly, that isn’t always the case. Sometimes these small aircraft end up posing a big threat, resulting in significant injuries after a crash. In the worst-case scenario, these crashes can easily result in fatalities.
That’s why, if you were involved in an aviation accident, it’s imperative that you work with a Boston plane accident lawyer. Doing so will ensure that you have the greatest chance of recouping compensation for the damages you’ve incurred, allowing you to focus your energies on a quick and speedy recovery. Joel H. Schwartz, PC will build the strongest case for your claim.
How Do You Investigate a Plane Crash?
It may surprise you to learn that aviation accidents involving small aircraft are even more common than those involving large commercial flights. This is mainly due to the lack of media coverage given to these incidents.
However, it’s essential to investigate and determine who you should seek compensation from after a crash, as naming all of the at-fault parties will maximize your potential compensation. Some of the potential liable parties are as follows:
- The Pilot – If you hired a pilot to get you from place to place, the responsibility of your safety falls on him or her. In the event of a plane crash that was determined to be caused by the pilot’s negligent actions, your Boston plane accident lawyer will help you bring a personal injury claim seeking compensation.
- The Owner of the Aircraft – If you were a guest on someone else’s aircraft and were injured as a result of an accident, you can file a personal injury claim against the owner of the plane.
- The Manufacturer – If it is determined that your aviation accident was brought about by a defective airplane part, the manufacturer could be held liable.
What Types of Damages Can You Claim?
Your Boston plane accident lawyer will be determined to fight for you to receive the true value of your claim. Although insurance companies may try to lowball the settlement amount, your attorney will have the skills and experience to negotiate and have all of your damages covered.
Some damages you might seek to have included are as follows:
- Medical expenses, including doctor’s visits, hospital bills, medication costs, and any rehabilitative programs
- Lost wages and future earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
Connect with a Boston Aviation Accident Lawyer
If you were recently involved in an aircraft crash and would like to seek compensation for what you have been through, Joel H. Schwartz, PC would be happy to assist you.
Get in touch with us to schedule a free consultation with a Boston plane accident lawyer by giving us a call at 1-800-660-2270 or by filling out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.