by Joel H. Schwartz, P.C.
Car Accident? We Have an App for That
If you drive every day – and most of us do – you probably don’t think about the possibility of an accident when you get behind the wheel. Unfortunately, car accidents are the leading cause of personal injuries in the United States. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there are more than six million car crashes in the U.S. every year.
With so much danger on the road, it makes sense to be prepared. In addition to driving safely, obeying the rules of the road, and paying attention to the behavior of other drivers, you can also be ready to take action as soon as an accident occurs. With our Auto Accident App, you will be prepared to preserve evidence, record important details, and protect your rights.
After a collision, most people are shaken and upset. It is easy to forget to record important details, such as the other driver’s insurance information and the precise location of the accident. This is why we created the Joel H. Schwartz Auto Accident App – to help people efficiently and thoroughly gather information under pressure. As personal injury attorneys, we also aim to educate the public about something most people do not like to think about but nevertheless need to know.
What It Does
The Joel H. Schwartz Auto Accident App is totally free and takes less than a minute to download. It is loaded with features that inform and educate. Here’s what’s inside:
- Step-by-step instructions for how to gather evidence at the scene of an accident
- Camera for taking pictures at the scene
- Video recorder for recording at the scene
- Notepad for recording information
- FAQs about procedures related to accidents
- Forms for collecting information from passengers, witnesses, and other drivers
- GPS locator to tell you exactly where the accident occurred
- Emergency services locator (find the nearest hospital, police station, tow truck, or auto repair shop)
- Expense log for keeping track of your reimbursable costs
The Auto Accident App also makes it easy to get in touch with us after a collision occurs. You can automatically send all the information you recorded to our office instantly. From there, we are happy to give you a free consultation to assess your case and determine the next steps. The free Auto Accident App is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch, and Android devices. Download it on iTunes or Google Play.