Over the past 50 years, we have handled claims for more than 20,000 personal injury victims. From auto accidents to dog bites to slip and falls, our experience and knowledge runs deep.
With all this in mind, it is important to note that every claim is unique. Although two claims may fit within the same category, such as an auto accident, the injuries and circumstances are never identical.
Here are some of the many types of injuries with which we have experience:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- TMJ Syndrome
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuropsychological Impairments & Deficits
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Pneumothorax & Other Internal Injuries
- Lead Poisoning & other Toxic Injuries
- ACL/Meniscus Tearing
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Scarring & Burn Evaluations
- Herniated Discs & Nerve Root Impingement Syndrome
- Sympathetic Dystrophy Conditions
- Amputations, De-gloving & De-nuding Injuries
As you can see, we don’t shy away from any type of injury. We have attorneys on staff, ready to help regardless of your accident type, injuries, and situation.
Feel free to contact us online to discuss your injuries and case in greater detail.