Searching for a personal injury lawyer is simple. Finding the right person for your case can be more difficult. No matter what it takes, you need to find a personal injury lawyer who can…
1. Help you find treatment for your injuries. Your health should come first!
2. Evaluate your case, offer advice on how much you may be entitled to, and answer any questions.
3. Advise you on your legal rights and how to proceed if you decide to file a lawsuit.
4. Coordinate all organizational aspects of your case including paperwork, evidence, negotiations with insurance companies, etc. There is a lot that goes into a personal injury case – you need somebody who can help with every detail.
5. Recover all of the money you are entitled to in the shortest amount of time possible.
Finally, and maybe most importantly, hire a personal injury lawyer who gets paid when/if money is recovered.
If you find somebody who fits this mold and is easy to get along with, you may be ready to make a final decision.