Referral Plan - Boston Personal Injury Lawyers
NOW YOU CAN LEVERAGE OUR KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR OWN SUCCESS.
Introducing The Schwartz Referral Plan
Simply put, it's a comprehensive solution designed to level the playing field. It can ensure your clients of the best possible representation. It also allows the referring attorney to maintain ongoing involvement to whatever degree he or she desires. And it affords a tremendous learning opportunity for the referring attorney as well.
More specifically, The Schwartz Referral Plan provides:
- Attorneys with in-depth experience appropriate to the individual type of case.
- Continuous reports to the referring attorney regarding the status of their case.
- Timely updates on changes in the law that could impact a referring attorney's case
- Access to a large pool of medical, vocational, economic, investigative, and other types of expert witnesses.
- Extremely competitive attorney referral fees.
- Attorney/Client referral protection. Any future referrals from the client with notice to our office will be considered as referrals from the referring attorney and as such eligible for further compensation.
Talk to us.
Because chances are, you have neither the time nor the desire to learn everything you need to know in order to handle the complexities of a personal injury case. Your best alternative is to simply pick up the phone and discover how The Schwartz Referral Plan can work for you. The experience, knowledge, and resources you may need are just a phone call away. The number is (800) 660-2270. We look forward to hearing from you.
When Should You Refer Out A Case
It's an individual judgment call based on a number of factors, starting with yourself. You may have limited or virtually no experience with personal injury law. You may be a solo practitioner who does some personal injury work, but only in connection with familiar cases. Or, you may have limited personal injury experience, but simply lack the experience and resources required to handle a large, complicated case. If the subject matter and scope of the case appear to be outside your realm of expertise, you have other issues to consider.
Consider the value of your client relationship. Would it be in your best interest and the best interest of your client to refer the case out? Or, would it be better to keep the case yourself and hope to learn enough to provide an adequate representation? It really depends on what you're motivated by. Generally speaking, to keep an unfamiliar case is risky. You may not get the best results, and ultimately lose a valued client. But if you refer the case out, there are a few considerations you might want to put in place:
* You should remain in close contact with your client and the referral attorney.
* Your referral attorney needs to have case-specific expertise.
* The financial arrangements of the referral should be amicable for both parties and not take the focus away from your client or the case.
The Schwartz Referral Plan was developed with all of these considerations in mind. The whole point of it is to help make case referral decisions like these easy for you. You want to do the right thing for your client. You also want it to be lucrative for you. In other words, the age-old dilemma of case referrals is now a thing of the past.
Today, the business of referrals is a well-established practice that has been in use by The Law Offices of Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. for quite some time. For years, we have viewed it as both a logical and practical way for attorneys with little or no personal injury law experience to prevail on behalf of their clients.
The Schwartz Referral Plan is a new, value-added formulation of this referral practice. We hope that you see the value of it, and will think to contact us should the need ever arise.
A partial list of some of the types of cases with which The Law Offices Of Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. has in-depth experience:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- TMJ Syndrome
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Neuropsychological Impairments & Deficits
- Scarring and Burn Evaluations
- Pneumothorax & Other Internal Injuries
- Lead Poisoning & other Toxic Injuries
- Herniated Discs and Nerve Root Impingement Syndrome
- ACL/Meniscus Tearing
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Deviated Septum Injuries
- Amputations, De-gloving & De-nuding Injuries
- Sympathetic Dystrophy Conditions
Get Started Here
For a free consultation, fill out the short form below and one of our attorney specialists will contact you within an hour.
Call Us Now
TOLL FREE: 800-660-2270
email: Click Here
One Washington Mall
Boston, MA 02108
450 Pleasant Street - 2nd Floor
Brockton, MA 02301
945 Concord Street
Framingham, MA 01701