Are you scheduled to speak with a personal injury attorney in the near future? If so, you want to make the most of this conversation. Your free consultation is very important. Not only will this help you determine if you have a case, but it gives you the chance to ask all the questions that [...]
Week after week it seems as if a new car recall comes to light. This past week was no different. Below are several car recall news stories that may affect you now or when you decide to purchase a new vehicle.
1. GM Recalls 136,500 Chevrolet Cruzes, GMC Savanas and Chevy Expresses
2. Product recalls are on [...]
Were you recently involved in an accident? This could be anything from a car accident to a bike accident to a slip and fall. Every year, thousands upon thousands of people are injured due to circumstances beyond their control. If you are confused and wondering if you can receive compensation for your injuries, it is [...]
Do you stay current with Boston news? If so, you know that many personal injury stories are reported on a weekly basis.
Over the past week there have been several stories mentioned in local newspapers and on television news broadcasts.
1. State Police: Alcohol Involved in Fatal Crash on Route 95 Last Night
2. Students At Amego School [...]
If you are part of an auto accident it makes good sense to call the police from the scene – if you are able to do so. At this time, gather as much information as you can from the other party as well as any witnesses. With the police on the scene you can be [...]
From auto accidents to mishaps on the job, personal injury news stories are all too common. No matter where you live, everyday there is sure to be accidents in your area – especially on the roadways.
Below are several recent personal injury (or related) news stories worth reading:
1. GM recalls 2011 Cruze cars to inspect steering [...]
Are you thinking about calling a personal injury attorney? There are three reasons why this may be a good decision:
1. Gives you the chance to explain your injuries and accident to a qualified, experienced professional.
2. You can receive targeted, personalized advice. Let’s face it: you probably don’t know much about personal injury law. It is [...]
The last week saw many car accidents in and around the Boston, Massachusetts area. In addition to recent accidents, updates to old stories have made the news.
Below are several car accident and personal injury stories that are worth reading;
1. Victim from texting crash sues T
2. Car injures 9-year-old boy in Dorchester
3. Police: Boys, 14, Flip [...]